Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year old Simon Spier it’s a little more complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, terrifying and life-changing. Directed by Greg Berlanti (Dawson’s Creek, Brothers & Sisters), written by Isaac Aptaker & Elizabeth Berger (This is Us), and based on Becky Albertalli’s acclaimed novel, LOVE, SIMON is a funny and heartfelt coming-of-age story about the thrilling ride of finding yourself and falling in love.
- Deleted Scenes
- 5 Featurettes:
- “The Adaptation” – Learn how the touching book Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli was adapted into Love, Simon
- “The Squad” – Love, Simon’s cast members are some serious #squadgoals. Take a look into how the filmmakers developed, casted and perfected Simon’s squad.
- “#FirstLoveStoryContest” – Everyone deserves a great first love story! Watch one lucky fan tell audiences about their first love story.
- “Dear Georgia” – Join the filmmakers as they show you the iconic filming locations in Atlanta.
- “Dear Atlanta” – The book takes place in Atlanta and the film was also shot there! Learn the many reasons why production chose this great city!
- Audio Commentary by Director Greg Berlanti, Producer Isaac Klausner and Co-Screenwriter Issac Aptaker
“Greg Berlanti’s groundbreaking gay romcom is an exuberant gift, a John Hughes movie for audiences who just got woke and the first mainstream studio release to put a closeted teen front and center.” – Rolling Stone
“Love, Simon is filled with humor-in its characters, dialogue, and situations-but it doesn’t sacrifice emotional depth. The two work in tandem.” – RogerEbert.com
“It’s an expertly carved chunk of cheese. But taken on its own, limited terms, Love, Simon is also a charmer – warm, often funny and gently touching, tickling rather than pummeling your tear ducts.” – The Hollywood Reporter
Please note that Wolfe only ships to the U.S. and Canada.
With our Speedy $4.95 Shipping service for U.S. customers it only takes 3-5 business days for your order to be delivered to your door. For our 2-3 day Rush Shipping service please see the rates below. Please note that package tracking is not available for the Speedy Shipping method. Rush Shipping (2-3 business days) is fastest for phoned in credit card orders (Call 1.800.GET.WOLFE). Rush Shipping orders that have been placed on our website need to add one (1) business day to the processing time. Your Rush Shipping order will be delivered within 2-3 business days from date of shipment. Note that if you select Rush Shipping and an item is back-ordered, you will be notified that the order will be delayed. Please note: All orders are DISCREETLY shipped in a plain padded envelope or cardboard box. No rainbow flags or pink triangles—we promise!
*Shipping charges are per shipment based on availability (and DVD/Blu-ray release dates are subject to change). If you have ordered an item with a future release date, please indicate if you would like us to hold your order to ship all at once, or incur additional shipping charges for multiple partial shipments.
If you have any other shipping questions, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com or (1.800.GET.WOLFE).