Starring Cathy DeBuono, Jill Bennett and Suzanne Westenhoefer!
Lesbian therapists Kit and Dyna have it all: they’re a power couple, they each have a thriving practice, and they’ve published a best-selling book called “How to Succeed in Marriage Without Even Trying.”
But Kit and Dyna also have a problem: right before the book came out, their relationship started falling apart. Naturally, they don’t want anyone to know. They are secretly in couples counseling, and so far, it’s not going well. And life is about to get a lot more complicated: Kit’s flaky sister has parked herself on their couch for the indefinite future, and a film crew has arrived to document their “perfect” marriage.
Awards & Quotes
• “#1 Pick – Lesbian web series we can’t get enough of.” – Curve Magazine
• “Cathy and Jill know what it takes to make you watch . . . once they start you can’t take your eyes off of them.” – Advocate.com
• “Cathy DeBuono and Jill Bennett – Celesbians of the Year!” – Autostraddle.com
• “SheWired’s Gay Women of the Year 2009!”
- Closed Captioned
- Bonus Featurette: NCLR at 30